What We Stand For
“DIVERSITY—a defining feature of California’s past, present and future — refers to the variety of personal experiences, values and worldviews that arise from differences of culture and circumstance. Such differences include race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, language, abilities/disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, socioeconomic status, geographic region and more."
We are proud to be an affiliated office with the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion on the Davis campus and the UC Davis Health Office for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion on the Sacramento campus. Our office is built on the foundational values of inclusivity, community, and creating opportunities that provide our students with the support to overcome structural and systemic barriers.
- Office of Medical Education Mission
- Principles of Community
- UC Davis Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Vision
- UC Davis School of Medicine Mission Statement
- UC Davis School of Medicine Statement of Support for Undocumented Students
- UC Davis Health Commitmenet to Transgender and Non-Binary Communities
- UC Davis Health GME Statement regarding the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Program
- UC Davis Health UME Statement regarding the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Program
This is an evolving list of resources. If there are any resources you'd like to share or feel are missing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to be an Antiracist
- AB 540 and Undocumented Student Center
- Multi-Racial Partnerships & Coalitions by Maggie Potapchuk
- Call It What It Is: Anti-Blackness by Dr. Kihana Miraya Ross
- The Problem We All Live With
- Medical Schools Need to do Much More to Protect Students of Color from Racism
- Anti-Racism Syllabus by UC Davis Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Being an Ally Requires Being An Anti-Racist