How to Apply
All applicants for admissions to the Master of Health Informatics Program must first meet the requirements of the program, and the UC Davis Office of Graduate Studies. Please see Admission Requirements for more information.
The application for admissions can be found here: UC Davis Graduate Studies Application
- Complete online application
- Pay the application fee, $120.00 (domestic), $140.00 (international), payable online with credit card or e-check
- Applications are reviewed by the Health Informatics Admissions Committee once all necessary documentation has been received and verified.
- A phone interview with the Admissions Committee may be requested.
For more details on application components, please visit our Admission Requirements page.
- Statement of Purpose
- A Personal/Professional History Statement
- Research Essay
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international students only)
**Please note: We DO NOT require the GRE as part of our admissions requirements. Any GRE scores submitted cannot be considered in evaluating your application.**
After completing the online application, applicants will be sent information on how to upload their transcripts to the online application system.