Diabetes: Nutrition Part 2 (aka Advanced Nutrition)
Advance your diabetes nutrition skills
Diabetes: Nutrition Part 2 is a 2-hour interactive diabetes nutrition workshop taught by a registered dietitian. You will learn advanced skills using example food records and then design personal menus aimed to meet your needs. Please feel free to bring one support person with you.
Required: Previous completion of Diabetes: Nutrition Part 1 is necessary before being enrolled in Diabetes: Nutrition Part 2
- The Diabetes In Charge and In Control series covers all aspects of diabetes. Recognized by the American Diabetes Association for meeting the national standards for diabetes self-management education. You may choose to take one or more of the classes in the series as desired.
- The programs are free of charge and they are open to UC Davis Health patients, employees and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
What our patients are saying:
- "When combined with the Nutrition Part 1 class the Nutrition Part 2 class provided an excellent "refresher" for people with diabetes. Nice job!"
- "Loved the individual meal planning. Really lets you see how many carbs you are taking in."
- "Information received was very informative."