Diabetes: Moving Forward- Medications & Risks (aka Reducing Risks)
Reduce your diabetes health risks
Diabetes: Moving Forward- Medications & Risks is a 2-hour 15-minute class. Topics of discussion and learning include; diabetes progression, understanding and making the most of your medications, preventing or managing complications of diabetes, causes and treatments of low blood sugar, and standards of care for diabetes. Please feel free to bring one support person with you.
- Progression of diabetes
- Avoiding, reducing and managing complications of diabetes
- Causes of low blood sugar and treatment
- Standards of care for diabetes
- The programs are free of charge and they are open to UC Davis Health patients, employees and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
What our patients are saying:
- "The class was one of the best in the diabetes line of classes. We covered an array of medicine-related topics and it was excellent."
- "The class was excellent"
- "Learned things I should have been discussed before & explained"
Diabetes: Moving Forward- Medications & Risks class schedule
Educational opportunities are offered at varying times at UC Davis Medical Center as well as UC Davis Medical Group offices throughout the greater Sacramento region.