Eating for Health
Eating for Health is an interactive 2-hour class addressing the needs of those with limited meal preparation skills who want to learn how to eat healthier.
- Budget-friendly meal planning
- Healthy eating at home and on the go
- Basic meal preparation techniques
- Shopping tips
- Explanation of food labels
- Food safety
- The programs are free of charge and they are open to UC Davis Health System patients, employees and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
What our patients are saying:
- "This was excellent. Thanks so much. This will help me for life!"
- "This class was helpful for me planning meal(s). The instructor was very helpful!"
- "It was planned and supported...allow(ed) ample opportunity of participant participation."
Eating for Health class schedule