Do More with Heart Failure
Improve heart failure self-care
This is a 2-hour 15-minute interactive class that aims to improve self-care for people with heart failure by offering interactive education and discussion. Please feel free to bring one support person with you.
- Symptom management
- Low sodium nutrition
- Fluids, daily weights
- Physical activity
- Overcoming fears
- The programs are free of charge and they are open to UC Davis Health patients, employees, and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
What our patients are saying:
- Very detailed explanations about the condition. Nicely done. Thank you
- I feel more confident on managing this and not as scared
- Really good. Expanded my knowledge & understanding. Good context, plus good resources & detail
Do More with Heart Failure class schedule