Living Light Living Well
Adult weight management program
Living Light Living Well topics include:
- Regular weight check-ins
- Tools to empower participants to reach their personalized goals
- Education on healthy meal and snack choices
- Learning about the role of physical activity in health and weight management
- Encouragement to increase physical activity
- Development of problem solving skills and setting achievable goals
After attending orientation, Health Management and Education staff will register interested participants for one of the following start dates listed below.
Virtual - Online Classes
January 21 - June 24, 2021
Thursdays, 2-3:15 pm
February 17 - August 4, 2021
Wednesdays, 2-3:15 pm
March 30 - October 5, 2021
Tuesdays, 5-6:15 pm
All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
What our patients are saying:
- "The tools and concepts presented in a class environment are invaluable! I learned new skills and the importance of tracking food and increasing physical activity. The coaching and encouragement from the presenters will always challenge me to push forward and stick with it. The class participants were supportive and shared great tips too! I look forward to continuing my healthy living journey."
- "I found the experience very supportive and informative. I learned so much and a lot of ideas I had prior to this class were dispelled by RIGHT information. I listened and followed everything that was taught I had success beyond what I expected. I can't tell how grateful I am for the instructors, the program and UCD for helping me get healthy again. Thank you!!!"
Living Light Living Well orientation schedule