Getting your flu shot has never been more important
Getting both COVID-19 and the flu together, or one after the other, will likely cause major health issues.
Learn more or schedule a vaccine visit in MyUCDavisHealth (select “Make an Appointment” and “Flu Shot”).
Welcome to MyUCDavisHealth
As a UC Davis Health patient, you can use MyUCDavisHealth (formerly MyChart®) to securely and confidentially communicate with your care team, review your medical record, and much more – all from your computer, tablet and smartphone.
If you're new to UC Davis Health, please sign up to create a user account. If you're already a MyUCDavisHealth (or MyChart®) user, you can simply sign in with your existing username and password.
Stay connected to your health — anytime, anywhere
MyUCDavisHealth gives you free, secure and confidential access to:
- Schedule appointments and receive personalized reminders
- Send and receive non-urgent messages from your care team
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical history
- Request medication refills, and view lab and test results
- View after-visit summaries, discharge information, and more
Telehealth Video Visits
The MyUCDavisHealth app and web portal brings the care team to you with convenient video visits.
Use your smartphone, tablet, or personal computer for access to:
- Pre- and post-procedure care
- Mental health follow-ups and behavioral related services
- Diabetes management, pharmacy consultations and reconciliations
- Oncology follow-ups
Convenient Telehealth Express Care
Accessing care has never been easier. Connect with UC Davis Health care teams using our online Express Care option for same-day and extended-hours video visits to discuss non-emergency issues such as:
- Flu-like symptoms
- Urinary tract issues
- GI problems
- Joint pain, and more
Access Express Care today through the MyUCDavisHealth app or web portal by clicking on “Express Care.”
Security and peace of mind
We take great care to ensure your health information is kept private and secure. MyUCDavisHealth is password-protected and uses the latest secure encryption technology.
Only you, your doctor and your doctor’s authorized care team have access to your information.
MyUCDavisHealth by Epic Systems Corporation