Nutrition plays an essential role in fueling athletes’ bodies for optimal training and performance. For many athletes, proper nutrition is the missing link to maximizing their potential. Our sports dietitian can help customize your diet to enhance performance, improve health and to achieve weight and body composition goals. Whether you are initiating an exercise program or are a competitive athlete, our sports dietitian will teach you how to reach your goals, propel your fitness to the next level and win with good nutrition.
You will be meeting with a Registered Dietitian who is our food and nutrition expert. Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist but only a Registered Dietitian has met academic and professional requirements. This includes a minimum of a bachelor's degree approved by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics, completion of an accredited, supervised practice program and passing a national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
Our sports dietitian will provide you with a personalized fueling plan to give you the competitive edge you are looking for. You will benefit from consulting with our sports dietitian if:
- You want to get the most out of your workouts, improve exercise or sports performance and promote good health
- You want to gain muscle mass or lose body fat
- You want to maximize strength and power
- You want to increase stamina and endurance
- You want to make the best food choices and need ideas on buying and preparing foods
- You want fueling strategies for before, during and after exercise, for competition and travel
- You want simple meal plans to maintain high energy throughout the day and give you greater mental focus
- You want to make optimal food choices to prevent injury or illness and enhance immunity and recovery
- You are an athlete and want nutrition guidance to manage a medical condition
$150 for a single (1) consultation
$300 for three (3) consultations
$500 for six (6) consultations