Academic Faculty Links


Administrative Procedures (SOPs)

  • MyInvoVault (MIV) Guide (PDF)
  • Hiring Student Assistants (PDF)
  • Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine employees, affiliates, visiting scholars and students will need to request access to restricted buildings on the Sacramento campus will need to submit a request through the Service Request Catalog.
    New employees will need the initial request to be made by an administrative staff member.
    Existing employees, or anyone with a badge/cardkey can request accesses through the system as well.
    Please browse the catalog or use the search bar to find what is needed.
    Screens with fillable spaces will need to be filled in.
    Follow screen prompts to move through each section.
    Once the submit button appears and is clicked, a request for an approver will pop up.
    Please choose DEHOWARD as the approver.


Campus Links


Computer Technical Support

To place requests for computer support either:

  1. Place an Online Support Request - Go to Request Service tab, Create new request, and in Problem Title add "Route to SOM."
  2. Call Help Desk @ 916-734-HELP

"Be sure to tell help desk personnel to Route to SOM."


Conference Room Reservation Links


Education Links


Grant Proposal and Submission


Laboratory Processes