UC Davis Research Metrics
UC Davis has nearly 2,000 active clinical research projects in a variety of disciplines.
UC Davis School of Medicine has nearly 800 active clinical trials, with just under 500 clinical trials actively recruiting participants.
- Cancer and associated topics constitute 30% of all active clinical trials.
- Pediatric clinical trials is a rapidly growing discipline, with 10% of all active trials.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Radiation Oncology and Pulmonary studies share the third place at 5%.
At present, over 5,400 participants are engaged in active clinical trials at UC Davis.
- 1,300 participants enrolled in cancer trials.
- Over 500 participants enrolled in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gastroenterology trials.
- Over 200 participants enrolled in each of multiple other disciplines, such as Neurology, Radiation Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary care.
4,000 signups and more than 800 participants enrolled via StudyPages at UC Davis in multiple research projects.
360 active clinical trials sponsored by industry sponsors, with contractual value of over $2.5M.