The purpose of the UC Davis Health's Graduate Medical Education policies is to ensure the quality and safety graduate medical education for Residents, Fellows and the patients they care for. Please take some time to review the following guidelines.
- Resident Medical Staff Policy and Procedure Manual is available on the Human Resources Residency Program webpage.
These policies supersede policies in the July 2014 Resident Medical Staff Policy Manual. We will continue to add new and updated policies as they are approved.
- Academic Appointments & Compensation Policy (PDF)
- Clinical and Educational Work Hours (PDF)
- Education and Work Environment (PDF)
- Eligibility and Selection Policy for ACGME-Accredited Training Programs (PDF)
- Email (PDF)
- Photography (PDF)
- Post-Offer, Pre-Employment Substance Abuse Screening (PDF)
- GME Policy Resident-Fellow Leave Coverage Policy (PDF)
- Social Media (PDF)
- Wellness Time Off (PDF)