Self Management Classes
Learn about your health
Learning more about your chronic condition can help you improve your daily self-care and create more effective conversations with your care team. Our team of educators offers a variety of interactive health classes and individual appointments. These resources are aimed at helping you develop specific self-management skills, improve your chronic condition(s), and optimize your overall health status. Classes are available to patients and employees of UC Davis Health and are scheduled at a variety of times and locations.
In an effort to help you find the information you need we have listed our classes by health topic below. We welcome you to browse through our site where you can learn more about your health. Contact us to register for a class or for more information.
- Diabetes: Getting Started
- Diabetes: Nutrition Part 1 (aka Basic Nutrition)
- Diabetes: Nutrition Part 2 (aka Advanced Nutrition)
- Diabetes: Moving Forward - Medications and Risks (aka Reducing Risks)
- Diabetes: Tips and Tools
- Diabetes: Staying on Track (aka Recharge Workshop)
- Individual Diabetes Education with a Registered Nurse
All classes calendar