UC Davis Health in Rocklin 550 West Ranch View Drive, Suite 2005
Welcome! We’re proud to offer a unique combination of personalized care and extraordinary academic medical expertise at our medical office in west Rocklin, located off the Whitney Ranch Parkway exit where Wildcat Boulevard meets East Joiner Parkway.
We offer patient-centered primary care through family medicine and internal medicine physicians at this location, with an emphasis on wellness.
Rocklin patients also have periodic on-site access to UC Davis Medical Center specialists in an extensive range of medical specialties, such as vascular care, endocrinology, and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
The clinic, located in the Placer Center for Health building, also includes a noninvasive vascular lab, an imaging center with advanced capabilities such as MRI and CT scanning, and cancer care and infusion services from UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center.
As part of a world-class university and the region’s only academic health system, our Rocklin physicians work to apply the latest knowledge to solve health problems, and can offer access to new therapies and advanced technologies when needed.
|Online scheduling, messaging and records|
|Patient-Centered Medical Home designation|
|Options for same- and next-day urgent care|
|Many major insurance plans accepted|
UC Davis Health in Rocklin
Primary care office hours
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Primary care specialties
- Internal medicine
- Family medicine
Specialties from UC Davis Medical Center
- Colorectal surgery
- Endoscopy services — diagnosis and monitoring of gastrointestinal and other conditions
- General surgery
- Hematology and oncology from UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Infusion center — chemotherapy, blood transfusions, intravenous drug therapies and other services
- Pain medicine
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation
- Vascular medicine
Lab and imaging services
- Laboratory services
- Diagnostic imaging center — mammography, ultrasound, CT, MRI, X-ray and Dexa
- Non-invasive vascular lab — evaluation of atherosclerosis, peripheral artery disease, etc.