Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship Program
Cyrus Bateni, M.D.
Number of fellowship positions: 3 per year
Duration of fellowship: 1 per year
20 vacation days per year
4 conference days per year
Clinical Training Offered
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Image-guided soft tissue and bone biopsies
- Computed tomography
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Outstanding orthopaedic faculty with strong ties to radiology
- Exceptional orthopaedic trauma experience at UC Davis Medical Center
- Well balanced mix of sports medicine, trauma, and oncologic imaging
- Variety of musculoskeletal ultrasound including diagnostic imaging and interventions
- Rheumatologic imaging across all imaging modalities
- Established musculoskeletal interventional service
- Regular academic time
- Wide variety of available radiology electives
- Internal moonlighting opportunities
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited internship (PGY-1) year in the United States or Canada.
- Requirements and procedures for licensing in California have changed and are substantially different than years past. Please visit the California Medical Board Licensing Requirements page for specific details of the new requirements. Additional information concerning licensure is available from the Division of Licensing, Medical Board of California, 2005 Evergreen Street #1200, Sacramento, Calif. 95825, telephone (916) 263-2344 or by visiting the Division of Licensing, Medical Board of California website.
- Requirement for acceptance of international medical graduates at UC Davis for postgraduate training
To apply, please submit the following materials to the fellowship coordinator at the address below.
- A completed SSR MSK common application form
- Current CV
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from the director of your radiology residency program)
- USMLE transcripts
- Personal statement
- Current photo (to ensure we have the correct applicant with the correct file during rank period)